Friday, May 13, 2022

More Garage Works - Naish Foilboard Track Repair

I sanded the Naish Hover track repair this afternoon after I got home from work.  First up was grinding the boxes open.  After that I looked for air bubbles around the open boxes.  I then sanded the whole laminated area and cleaned out the areas I found by the boxes.


After that I hit the surf for a foiling session.  I went over to Home Depot after foiling so I could purchase some bolts to fix Noe's Laser dolly (and I went ahead and fixed that).  I finally got motivated to fill coat the repair area.  I used straight epoxy all around the boxes, then mixed a small amount of epoxy with aerosil to fill the void spots.


Here it is all done.  Tomorrow I'll do the finish sanding and spray paint the impacted area.  Should be able to clear this one from the garage by Sunday.

No comments: