Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 5/10/2022

After work session again.  This time the wind was a bit stronger - pumped up the Reedin SWX 5.2


And bolted on the Kujira 1210.


I made a beeline for Firsts and managed to pick up a bunch of unbroken waves.  I was mostly jibing because I didn't want to drop off foil.


That solid mass of color was 30 minutes of uninterrupted wing foiling -

I caught several in the bowl next to the channel - if the waves had only been a couple of feet bigger.  I could have also easily been on the SWX 4.2 while on the outside (that changed once I started heading in - 5.2 even wasn't enough at times.  Hickam can be so up and down.


Take a look at the solid blue - my hair and surf trunks actually got dry as I was out of the water for that long.


I tried to toe-heel tack again - it was not nearly as easy as yesterday's attempts.  Hard to say for sure that it was the RS 6.1, or the Kujira 1440 - but I made them consistently yesterday and had a hard time today.

Still a really fun session despite the lack of tacks.

W:39/F:43/S:14 

No comments: