Friday, May 13, 2022

Evening Session - 5/13/2022

I had been keeping an eye on the wind all day.  There was a period earlier in the day that I thought would lead to a winging session this evening... but nope, the wind did not materialize like yesterday.  There was some wind, and it might have been doable with the RS 6.1m and the Kujira 1440 - but sometimes you have to listen to your gut.

My gut said go prone foil.

I used the 4'8" with the 68cm Project Cedrus mast, the Axis ART 999, Progressive 400 rear stabilizer on the Crazy Short Black Fuselage.

Fun rides!  This is a good setup - but still needs some energy on takeoff.  I pretty much got 2 for 1s on each wave.  Roland and Scott were out also.


Eli and Derek ended up going out on their big wings - and like always, they made it look easy.  The wind is forecasted to drop off - and the waves will be small until next Wednesday.  Time to glass #24!!!


W:40/F:44/S:14

No comments: