Friday, January 6, 2023

Evening Session -1/6/2023

The waves were forecasted to be belly high this afternoon, on a lower tide.  I want to prone foil, but I don't want to ding any of my front foils.  I figured with some energy in the waves, it would be fun taking the Sweet Potato out again - and this time ride it as a twin with a stabilizer.  But not just any stabilizer - the Webber Transformer stabilizer which is supposed to flex during a turn and return the energy as the turn ends.

The rides I did get that were longer, I sensed my turns seemed to be snappier.  The tail was also looser than with the Da Hook quads.


Definitely fun out in the waves today - but there really wasn't enough energy to really get a feel for these fins.  I'll keep these in the boxes for a bit.

Tomorrow will be a foiling dawn patrol!

W:0/F:0/S:6

No comments: