Sunday, January 1, 2023

Garage Works - 1/1/2023

I got a ton done in the garage today.  I started by sanding the repairs on Dennis's wave ski.  I went ahead and got the fill coat on all the repair spots and got the nose fiberglassed.


























This is ready to go back to Dennis.

I also filled the pukas on the Kujira 1440, put a Donaldson edge on the ART 999 and 400P, placed harness lines on a windsurfing boom, relocated the booms to clear some space, and then setup the electric planer to rough shape the 4'6" asymmetric prone foil board.  I got through the whole board in about 2 hours - easy when you don't have to get both halves equal.  Tomorrow I'll fine sand and maybe rout out the mast track reinforce box slot.


And I also helped Marlon cut out the arc tail on his new longboard.





Great start to the New Year!!!




No comments: