Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Evening Session - 1/4/2023

We hit the beach this afternoon after an eye doctor appointment (for La and myself) and a Costco run.  We actually hit the beach so we could take our annual family picture (just a few days late, but thats ok).  Surfing was just an added benefit.

I had heard the surf was coming down, so I brought the Viking.


I caught three really long ones from the outside.  This board is 11 feet of pure magic!  I walk all over the board to trim, turn, and glide.

The surf was definitely down, but still ridable.  I think this is probably the level that it will be at for the next few days.  With no wind in the foreseeable forecast and low tide predominating the afternoons, it looks like this will be a surf dominated first few months of the year.

W:0/F:0/S:5

No comments: