Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Evening Session - 11/1/2023

I got in a late afternoon session today.  I thought the waves would still have a little size from earlier this week - but the waves were belly or less.  There was very little wind so it was nice and glassy.  And the waves did standup a little bit better since it was low tide.

I brought the Firewire Sweet Potato in Volcanic, and I put in the True Ames Wayne Rich Nightmare keels.


I caught a bunch of gut-less waves, but did get a handful of really fun waves where multiple hard turns and gouges were had.

Roland was out in his longer board - he was more patient and waited for the bomber to roll through (relative size wise).


Such a good combo!


If I go tomorrow, I might have to break out the Viking...

W:104/F:99/S:54

No comments: