Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Evening Session - 11/21/2023

Got in an evening session after work - the tide was low, the wind was light and the waves - even though a little lully - were really fun!

Marlon also came to the beach - he was a little upset at first because he brought the Seaside... I don't know if he stayed frustrated or not (I was actually quite happy with the conditions and choice of equipment).


I brought the J.Splee Boogiefish.  I wanted to test out the fins I had heard were recommended by the builder - Futures K2 Keels.


These were really fun!

It had less drive than the other sets I've used in this board - but the sliding added a lot of dimension to riding this board!

I had plenty of waves by sitting inside of everybody and picking off the waves that got through.


Roland was out also - but he was complaining about his lower tricep (like a pulled muscle).  We looked at the weather - and it looks like the next few days will have small surf and light winds...  might be time to try surfing MCBH, or breaking out the kites for some kitefoiling practice.  That's let the adhesive on the Great White Twin deck pad cure nicely (more on this in the next post...)

For such a short board - this thing always puts a smile on my face!

W:115/F:101/S:56

No comments: