Monday, November 6, 2023

Wing Foiling Session - 11/6/2023

Another day of fantastic wind!  Hit WPB today after work and picking up Noe from school.

The only issue I had today was the low tide - not a good mix at WPB.  In fact the waves were up and I took a decent beating trying to get out.


Spitfire 840/350P/Advance + Crazy Short fuse

And I actually placed a rear footstrap on (wanted to try jumping again).


Decent stats -


The wind was more consistent compared to yesterday.  The 4.2 was a hair small on the inside - but a hair too big on the outside.


I caught multiple great rides today - head high when up on foil and reeling all the way in - definitely the best waves of this wind event.

I rode one way too far in and paid with a second helping of "swim your rig out to get to deeper water"

I did get two good jumps in - it's easy to jump, but hard to land gracefully.


The big gaps are where I was caught inside (both at the beginning and the 2/3 point).


Roland was out - still trying to dial in his new board.


Roland definitely boosted some big air (like he always does).


I've been seeing this style of tail on the latest crop of boards... I might have to incorporate elements of this on No.33

W:107/F:99/S:54

No comments: