Sunday, November 19, 2023

Evening Session - 11/19/2023

Marlon and I were burning some time yesterday afternoon and I ended up with the chance to demo this board - the Firewire Great White Twin.  This one is a 5'11" at 34 liters.


After taking a nap to recover from this morning's session I placed the Endorfins Twins in and headed to WPB to check the evening surf and demo the board.  The surf had cleaned up significantly and the waves were chest to head high on the sets - perfect for the demo!


This board is sick!!!  It turns so good, and even these fins turned out to be perfect (I hated them on the Sweet Potato and the Cymatic).  Drives when you need and doesn't stick when you want to do a top turn.


I'm going to get the 6'0" 36 liter version so I can paddle in with more consistency (I missed a few that had my name on them).  I don't think the extra area will cork out the board for me.


I really don't need another board, but life is short and twin fins are so good - this is a niche I actually do need to fill (twin fin board that can handle bigger surf).

W:115/F:101/S:55

No comments: