Thursday, November 9, 2023

Wing Foiling Session - 11/9/2023

I got in a late afternoon winging session.


Dropping tide (had to paddle quite a ways out to launch).  Waves on the smaller side - but just enough wind to move around and carve up some waves with the SW2 5.2


Board and foil the same as the past several sessions - visceral surfing combo!


I knew my time was limited so I just winged as fast and as far as I could.


ENE winds from the track below.

I did manage to get in a couple of critical tacks onto peaking waves - the ultimate move winging if you ask me.  SO MUCH FUN!!!!


The wind was good while I was out (this is Hickam's chart - but WPB is down stream so similar).


Only went down a few times.  Even though the waves weren't terribly big, they were still fun to ride.


Tomorrow may hold a Kailua dawn patrol.... wind and waves!!!

W:109/F:99/S:54

No comments: