Sunday, August 11, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 8/11/2024

And to wash all the sanding dust off, I headed to WPB for an evening wing foiling session!

Perfect 5.0 weather!!!


Axis Spitfire 840/325P on the Project Cedrus carbon mast all bolted on to No.32

I pumped up the Reedin SW2 5.2


Prayot and Roland were already out when Duke and I pulled into the parking lot.


Fun surf at the Palins today!

And where I have that weird jog on the track below - well that's where I saw the near resident big tiger shark.  

Other than Tony, riding the breaking surf was super fun!


Decent winds today!  Below is the Kalaeloa wind meter - probably 10mph off).


And when everyone was coming in because the wind was getting light, Derek pumps up and launches from the inside break and proceeds to rip every wave!


Really fun session!

W:99/FD:58/F:4/S:15


No comments: