Friday, August 23, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 8/23/2024

The wind seemed similar to yesterday.  The swell was down - but still ridable.  The tide was rising (so I had to paddle further out).

I opted to conventional wing today - setup the same board and foil as yesterday.


And mixed it up by using the Ezzy Flight 4.0


Ups and downs today - and with the Ezzy, I could tell when I was going down (just not enough wind sometimes).

Kalani, Prayot, Roland and Duke were all out.


Despite the lulls and not being able to get up on foil, today's session wasn't bad (but yesterday was way better).


I got in several toe-to-heel tacks coming off waves - this is getting more comfortable every day.


Those dips weren't ridable on the 4.0 - and the black spaces show when I wasn't up.


I think I could have gone out on the parawing.  I just want to take the waves out of the equation for the first outing.  I'll try Hickam in the morning...

W:108/FD:58/F:4/S:17

No comments: