Friday, August 16, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 8/16/2024

Noe had asked Marlon to go to the Pokemon convention and get some stuff for her (she's in Colorado now for school - what a week to go).  La went with Marlon - so I went to go winging.

There were waves and the tide was nice and high.  The wind actually looked decent when I was setting up - so I pumped up the SW2 4.7


I thought today would be a stronger version of the previous session so I kept the board/foil/mast the same.

Roland and Kalani were already set up when I got there.


We all made it out, but the wind felt like it was dropping out.


This chart proves I was up - and if looked at alone would paint a picture of fun...


So the wind didn't have power - just the gusts


This chart shows a much different story.  Most of my time was floating.

You can see I did get up on foil and I even rode several waves.  I think things would have been different with the SW2 5.2 and the Eagle 1090.  


There were plenty of times where I thought I should have setup the Foil Drive.

I called it earlier than the other guys - I was just tired after this week.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.  I'd say I broke even today (didn't have to swim in)!

W:103/FD:58/F:4/S:15

No comments: