Sunday, January 10, 2021

Dawn-ish Patrol - 1/10/2021

I went to sleep late last night - Batman Begins was on TV and I got hooked.  Needless to say I got up late and Marlon and I got a late start on the dawn patrol.  We brought the same gear as the past couple of sessions (I brought the Viking). 


Surf was belly high and there were plenty of waves.  There were a lot of people in the water, but with the waves, there wasn't too much frustration in the water.


The Viking is so versatile - catches ripples, but if you can get back quick enough, it is an agile turner.  I really like how it sets up down the line and I can just park in the pocket (so much fun!!!!).  Marlon was hanging on the outside to pick up the biggest waves.


This has been a good run with the Viking.  With the waves picking up again, I'll likely start riding the Everyday (just so I can show each of the boards some love).

No comments: