Saturday, January 30, 2021

Measurements for the NFWB Foot Strap Inserts

Marlon and I tried to dawn patrol today - but the surf was almost flat (it was a high tide at 2.35' and the swell was too small to show through that high of a tide).  We came back and I decided to get more work done on the NWFB.  I took the places where I place my feet on my current board (I've been looking and adjusting during the past several sessions - to include where my feet go when I'm riding toeside) - and transferred those positions to the NWFB.


Next I cut out the divynicell reinforcement blocks.  I used a donor block from a previous project for some of the blocks.


These are cut to size so the inserts don't go all the way through.


This was about two hours of work.


This is set up for a windsurfing setup (switch stances after transitions) and an offset regular stance for days I plan on tackling waves.  At this point, La and I took off to run some errands.



No comments: