Thursday, January 28, 2021

Mast Tracks (Futures One Shot Boxes) Epoxied In The NWFB

The trouble with making your own boards is when the wind or surf is up, you aren't making your own board.


I purposely stopped winging a bit early so I could get home and work on the NWFB.  I mixed up 3.5 ounces of epoxy and used only about a half of that on both boxes.  Marlon used the rest of the epoxy to fil some gaps on his alaia blank.


Not much to say on this - all cozy in their pockets, set in epoxy and ready to rock!  Tomorrow will either be laminating the bottom deck fabric, or cutting in the footstrap reinforcement blocks (you can see them on the upper right corner of this picture).  We'll see how I feel tomorrow.  I also took on another ding repair project... lots of sanding and epoxy in my future.

No comments: