Monday, January 11, 2021

Evening Session- 1/10/21

Marlon and I did a double take yesterday - snuck in an evening session!!!  I changed up the board selection on this second run - I brought out the TJ Everyday!!!  The conditions were actually really fun - low tide (like real low - standup far out and it was waist high), belly sized swell and light winds.


We both got several really fun waves.  We stuck around long enough to watch the sun set - it was one of the most brilliant green flashes I've ever seen (too bad I didn't bring a Go Pro).


I love this board and the fin setup I have in it now - so responsive and fast.  With the amount of foiling I've been doing lately, I've forgotten just how much fun longboarding (and surfing shortboards in the right conditions) really is.

No comments: