Thursday, July 28, 2022

Evening Session - 7/28/2022

Marlon and I hit WPB for an evening session.  Instead of hitting the water straight away, I flew the heli-cam for two batteries (code for droning).  I got some fun footage - checkout my Instagram for the videos (even though the quality took a hit - not that these screen shots from the videos are any better).


An old friend Ky was also at the beach -  


After I burned through the two batteries, I went ahead and got a few waves on the prone setup (exactly the same equipment as yesterday).  I got some fun rides, but it was mostly maneuvering around a bunch of people - pretty crowded for a Thursday.  Conditions were nice for surfing - mainly almost no wind.  There was also a rising swell starting to show.

Tomorrow may be a good day to surf - 

W:76/F:63/S:17


No comments: