Friday, July 29, 2022

Evening Session - 7/29/2022

Almost a carbon copy of yesterday.  The differences being the waves were a hair bigger (and more frequent), tide was a little higher (we did go an hour earlier), and Marlon switched out the longboard for his Firewire Seaside.

Marlon flew his A2S first before going out - I did the opposite by foiling first, then coming in and flying the Mini 3.  While I was out, I had to pick and choose my waves wisely - there were some really good sized waves that were pitching lip.  I didn't get any double dips, but I did have a bunch of fun rides.

I'll download some pictures later and update this post - but I was able to recognize Roland in the water from 20' up (he was wearing his hat).


Marlon came in before I could find him (he had paddled further over towards the shack), and he started flying his drone again.


If I could do it over, I think I would have had fun using the green dually, or the Toots Asymmetric.  

W:76/F:64/S:17

No comments: