Friday, July 8, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 7/7/2022

Yesterday evening, I got in a late winging session.  Marlon came out and flew the A2S.


I used the same gear as last time, but the wind was perfect 5.2 strength and it was pretty consistent.  The waves were small, but there were still rides to be had.  I focused on decreasing the radius of my turns while riding the swell in and also better positioning on the bumps to get more use out of the foil and less from the wing.

I think I'm becoming a better goofy rider compared to my regular stance while winging...


Roland came out and ended up poking a hole in his wing.


The iwindsurf forecast was pretty spot on today.  It called for strengthening in the later afternoon.  I was out from around 5:30 to 6:30.


Once I got up on foil, I spent almost 2/3rds of the session up on foil.  The Kujira 1210 is an incredible surfing foil.  


I think this is the first time this year that my wing and prone foiling count are equal.

W:61/F:61/S:17

No comments: