Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Evening Session - 7/27/2022

The wind was forecasted to come down today - it didn't.  I think I could have been on the same gear that I've been using and gotten up on foil easily.

But I didn't want to wing today - too sore.  I did want to get wet so I put together the prone setup.  4'8" foil board, 68cm Project Cedrus mast, Crazy Short black fuselage, ART999/400P.

I caught a handful of waves - only having to bail on two of them (it was pretty crowded today, and the waves were on the small side - that always condenses the crowd).  I did pump out on the others and I did get some good carves in while turning.

Derek was out - and he made winging look like it was easy as store-bought pie.  It's always a good show when he is out (and he always goes out with gear you wouldn't think would work - today he had a 3.5 wing up...)


This has always been a good setup for me.


Good to mix things up every now and then.

W:76/F:62/S:17

No comments: