Sunday, September 18, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 9/18/2022

Marlon and I dawn patrolled this morning.  He brought the Submoon (and I watched him get some really good rides).

Waves were belly to chest high - but with the transitioning tide (flood) you had to either way outside, or way inside.

Very little wind made for really nice conditions.


I ended up running one more experiment.  I took the same foiling setup out as the previous foiling session - but swapped out the 375P for the 400P.  So the setup was the ART 999/400P on the Ultrashort fuselage.


I caught a bunch of waves - and several of them ended up being doubles if not triples.  Super fun session this morning!

The 400P definitely gave more lift so it was easier to pump.  I think the 375P has a place with this - especially once the waves get higher than chest.  The smaller rear stabilizer will allow for bigger/faster takeoffs.

W:92/F:79/S:21

No comments: