Friday, September 30, 2022

Evening Session - 9/30/2022

I learned my lesson from yesterday - and brought the Viking out.  Perfect conditions for this board!

I caught plenty of long, fun rides!

Marlon brought out his fixed longboard, and tried out the halo side bites and the Turbo Tunnel fins.  He said the fin was too locked in - I told him that it was designed to be locked in for noseriding.

He had stayed out for a few waves, then went in to grab his camera gear.


Roland went out on his foil.  He caught several threepetes (but he also doesn't care if he hits bottom).

The forecast for tomorrow calls for weak winds (but maybe the thermals will kick in???), as well as the same small surf (with a large high tide...) - maybe I'll just dawn patrol for a bit for exercise, then come home and work on the boards...

W:95/F:81/S:26

No comments: