Friday, September 23, 2022

Evening Session - 9/23/2022

Got in an evening session.  I was thinking the swell would come down a little and I could ride the inside with the foil.  With the higher tide I felt safe taking the ART 999/400P out.  There was almost no wind - so the surface was pretty glassy.

Roland took his shortboard out.  I saw him at Fenceline catching a couple.

I caught the start up waves (the ones I knew I'd botch up while I remembered how to foil) on the inside.  Just like normal after I change something up, I need to get my muscle memory back.  After a few, I had my feet back and I was carving several.


The waves were actually better than yesterday.  I think I would have had a better time on the TJ Everyday compared to the Seaside and Beyond - tomorrow morning will be a debate (with a lower tide and a long period swell, I'm thinking the Seaside and Beyond.... but I could also sit on the outside with the ART 999/400P again...)

W:94/F:80/S:23

No comments: