Sunday, September 25, 2022

Dawn Patrol - 9/25/2022

Dawn patrol again this morning.  Got to the beach even earlier than normal - needed to bring the Greedy Beaver to the beach so I could sell it to Tim (even though he just got that Pyzel Ghost).  After the session, he said he loved the board (phew).

Marlon surfed for a bit, then went in to swim out and use his new water housing/camera.

I paddled the Seaside and Beyond - and was astounded yet again!!!  I was catching waves on the outside and gouging top to bottom turns.


After the sun started getting higher in the sky, I rode a few waves in and started surfing the inside.  The waves were smaller on the inside, but the Seaside and Beyond worked just as well.  The range on this board is really good.

So as much as I didn't want to sell the Greedy Beaver and the Sunday (and I'm still trying to sell the Toots Asymmetric) - those three boards had too much overlap among themselves, and none were as easy to ride as the Seaside and Beyond.


This has been a really great run of surf, and a great introduction to what is lining up to be an incredible surfboard!

W:94/F:80/S:25

No comments: