Friday, February 3, 2023

Evening Session - 2/3/2023

I wanted to finish off the work week with a good foiling session.  The wind was slowly starting to turn back to trades.  The tide was low..... and the swell was starting to languish.

I setup the 4'8" prone foil board (my foiling "longboard") with the 68cm Project Cedrus mast/Kujira 1095/178.  I haven't had this front foil out for quit some time.

I caught plenty of waves - and was able to pump back out on most, but I was pretty tired from work this week and it showed in my foiling - I didn't get many double dips.


I was keeping tabs on the mast height above the water surface and the depth of water to make sure I did not breach.  In the past, this short mast and this front foil have not been user friendly (lots of breaching).  Without thinking about it too much, I didn't have any breaching events.

Such a fun foil!!! 

W:6/F:7/S:11

No comments: