Monday, August 10, 2020

Evening Session - 8/9/2020

Marlon and I hit WPB yesterday evening (he went today also - but I passed so I could mow the lawn, cook dinner and get a little time shaping the wing foiling board).  The swell was down to background size.  There was wind and the time was flat at 1.0'.  Marlon took off the side bites and went single fin (with a bigger center fin - the Josh Faberow Flex).


I brought out the Viking to try to get out in front of the crowd.  Unfortunately the crowd was very thick - so I'd have to pull out of a few to avoid any issues - darn BOBs.  As the sun went down, the crowd did thin a little - enough to get a few really fun ones - like one where I took off and dropped straight into the pit (even though it was only stomach high), and another where it lined up all the way to the beach.  We are now in the summer doldrums....

No comments: