Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Evening Session - 8/19/2020

Marlon and I hit WPB again - the swell was a little smaller than yesterday - but chest to shoulder high.  Everything else was pretty much the same.  Oh - the crowd seemed to be more dense.


We both brought shortboards out.  I saw Marlon catch a really good one - nice drop with a fun bottom turn and back down off the top.


I had quite a few really good ones - the dually stubby has been quite the fun board!   I tried to just go right today - had one wave where I got lined up with a wall and just went all out (but compared to foiling, it felt like I was stuck in second gear).  A couple were really fun drops with some turns.  Yesterday was definitely better for the shortboard.  The swell is supposed to continue to drop off - if I hit it tomorrow it will be foiling (and possibly at PTs).

No comments: