Thursday, August 13, 2020

Evening Session - 8/13/2020

Marlon and I hit WPB this evening.  It was mega crowded, but I was able to maneuver through and got several fun waves.  The tide was dropping - so much so that I brought the TJ Everyday to not deal with hitting the bottom with a foil (which drives me insane...).  I really love this board - catches waves easily, turns gracefully off the tail and gives endless glide.  There was a little wind coming out of the east, but it wasn't too bad. And the swell was waist high on the sets - wonderful longboard waves.


We came a little later then we normally would - primarily because I had to clean the garage up from spewing foam particles everywhere - but also to let the crowd thin out.  I caught several and got to ride most of them all the way in - made for some decent exercise getting back out to the lineup.  I've been dealing with a sore left shoulder - but staying out of the water the past few days did give it some time to heal and it felt much better today. 


Fun day of surf for Marlon - he also got in a morning session.

No comments: