Monday, August 31, 2020

Evening Session 8/31/2020

Marlon and I went for a quick session at WPB.  The tide was just coming down from a 2.3' high - it was probably 2.0' while we were out.  The wind was up - so much so that I feel like I could have definitely winged.  There was a guy out on a 6m Ozone (big foil I couldn't place, and a Kalama Performance SUP) - but we didn't have time today because I had to go back to work to sign some documents.  The swell was definitely waist high, but the chop on top made for some challenging (but still fun) conditions. 


We were only out about 50 minutes, but I was able to catch about five really good waves.  The wind was creating havoc when I went right - it was almost like foiling in slow motion.  I had the skinny 4'10" with the GL180 and chopped tail.  I saw Marlon in the lineup, but for some reason I didn't see many of his rides like I normally do.  Fun short session!

No comments: