Monday, October 10, 2022

Evening Session - 10/10/2022

Afternoon longboard session with Marlon.  There were still waves in the head high range, but they didn't come in with the same power as they were on Sunday morning. 


Our standard longboards.  I'm still running the Randy Rarrick Blacktip Flex fin (so good!!!).  Marlon is running the halo side bites with a hatchet center.


I caught some bombs and got to ride them for really long distances.  Marlon had the GoPro out (and he got a frame with he and I splitting the peak).


My biggest wave was really cool - until a bearded kook on a short green foam board thought that anybody can just paddle into any wave they want - DON'T DROP IN KOOK!!!

I yelled at the dude - but he is probably too stupid to know what is going on.  I really hate getting bad vibes while surfing - it is supposed to be an outlet to purge bad feelings.  I guess that's why I feel better when wing foiling or kitesurfing - you are moving away from (stupid) people.

Now that it is out of my system, I'll return to my normal good natured self.

W:96/F:85/S:30

No comments: