Monday, October 31, 2022

Wing Foiling Session - 10/31/2022

Afternoon session at WPB.  Tide was lower than I'd like - but you have to take the highs with the lows right.  When I was rigging up, there were whitecaps - but by the time I was out riding, the wind had dropped a notch.  The Reedin SW2 4.7 was probably a hair small, but man this wing can surf!!!


I was on the Kujira 1210/178/85cm PC mast/No.25




I took off my rear footstrap so my back foot is free to roam - I just sacrifice the ability to jump.  But I'd rather just carve these moving faces...


Almost perfect side shore wind!!!  I really love wing foiling this spot!


I was up on foil for the majority of this shorter session (needed to get home for a family dinner date).  The 1210 is such a great foil - it really does it all and I can depend on it when the conditions are variable.


W:104/F:93/S:34

No comments: