Friday, April 26, 2024

On It's Way -

I sold No.18 to Nick as part of the Foil Drive Assist Plus package.

Tricia was in town and she brought one of his travel board bags for me to pack the board in.

Here is No.18 all armored up.


And tucked into Nick's board bag.


The tail is nicely secured.


But the board is only 4'10" in a 6'1" board bag - so there is a gap in the nose.

I think Tricia will end up putting in a duffle bag to take up this space.


This board has pulled triple duty - it started life as a prone foil board, carrying me into some gnarly sized surf with the GoFoil GL140, and through COVID closed beaches.  Then it served as a high wind wing board - my first sinker attempts (looked what that lead to - now every board I wing with pretty much is a sinker).  And in it's last incarnation it was the board that opened up the possibilities of the Foil Drive to me.

I really don't like seeing boards leave the hangar - but if they go to good homes, that is a good thing.  And I beet it can pull triple duty for Nick!!!


And that makes room for more boards to be made and ridden!!!

No comments: