Monday, April 8, 2024

Garage Works - 4/8/2024

There was wind today, but I was really tired from all the winging recently and also work - I went home and took a nap.

When I got up, I hit the garage and sanded down the recent work on No.35


This got the board ready for the final fill coats. I went ahead and got a primer coat of epoxy on the logo decal.


And after dinner I figured I'd get the fill coat on one side done.

And here is the bottom deck all done.  I opted with just 7 ounces of aluzine instead of the previously calculated 12.6 (at 2.1 ounces per foot).  


This was the perfect amount of epoxy with near zero waste.


I'll open up the tracks tomorrow and get the top fill coat on.

After that it'll be sand-sand-sand-sand-wet sand and then spray.

I'm guessing this should be ready to get to Matt on Thursday.

No comments: