Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Garage Works - 4/10/2024

I got more sanding done today - top and sides on No.35 through the rough sanding.


And I was able to pick up the stickers I ordered from Helen for Matt


This looks sick!!!


And in the interest of time and being able to turn this over to Matt, I got two coats of epoxy over the sticker this evening.  I am going to try and get through the whole sanding regime tomorrow.  If can do that and spray the clear coat on, this board is done!!!  

Oh - and I routed out the track slots today also (no picture of that though).


And while I was at it, I drew up a template for the prone Foil Drive board Dennis is interested in.

This is the 5'0" x 22" x 4" 64 liter board


And this is a 5'2" x 22" x 4" 66 liter board


We'll see which one he picks.

No comments: