Monday, April 22, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 4/22/2024

I needed to redirect from winging Hickam to help with family requirements this afternoon - but I think it actually worked out for the best!

I setup everything the same as yesterday -



And it was EPIC!!!

The Ezzy Flight 5.0 is an incredibly versatile wing.  As long as there was a gust to get up, this wing would pull.


I nailed so many tacks (heelside) dropping straight onto waves... so perfect!!!  Hard to tell if it is the wing, the foil, me, or any combination of the above.

I'm going to have to pull the Norths into the rotation so I can see what they can do in comparison to these Ezzys.

Roland and Duke were also out enjoying the conditions.


I made fun spaghetti!


This chart was from Hickam - but the Kalaeloa meter showed similar.  


My speed looks like it was based more off the gusts.


I'm going to stop here as there are no real words that can capture how fun this session was.

W:51/FD:26/F:4/S:9

No comments: