Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Garage Works - 4/3/2024

And Marlon and I beat Noe and La home - so I hit the sanding right away.

I got the top all done.  This is the board after I wiped it down. 


This build is actually going really smoothly.


And here is the bottom.


Such a really nice hydrodynamic shape


And Matt wanted the tail block just exposed carbon - done.


Now for the wow -

I got the carbon tape racing stripe on also...


This looks so sick in person!!!


I went beyond this - I just got back in from the garage where I added a fill coat to get the carbon level with the surrounding board - and then a second fill coat to get further ahead on fill the low spots.

Tomorrow I'll try to get the fill coat on the top deck.  I still need the decals from Helen before I can do the final fill coat.

No comments: