Saturday, April 20, 2024

Garage Works - 4/20/2024 (part 2)

La and I ran some errands and I picked up this cool bucket - that is 1" too short to place the Foil Drive in straight.  That means I'll still have to dismantle the unit/mast to soak it in fresh water post session.  It's still a really cool bucket!


And I had ordered a set of M7/M8 wingscrews for the Foil Drive board.  The straight M8 set I had gotten previously did not fit properly because the port rear bolt had an ever so slight angle to it.  These have a touch of wiggle room and it all fits perfect now!  Which is great so I can start to try out different foil sets!


Worth every penny!


And Prayot paid Jeff a visit, and he picked up some stuff I was needing - the 3-blade propeller kit for the Foil Drive and a n Axis Skinny rear stabilizer.


And here is the 3-blade propeller all assembled.


Going to try this stuff on the dawn patrol tomorrow!!!

No comments: