Saturday, January 20, 2024

Dawn Patrol - 1/20/2024

The dawn patrol today was really good!

Mid-tide, super light wind and a fun sized swell in the water made for great conditions!


I used the same gear as yesterday.


Kalani came out and used the Foil Drive on his SUP Foilboard.  That's a Spitfire 1100.


I came in with 42% on the battery - I was trying to be gentle on the throttle and I got almost 2.5 hours out of it.


There were some really awesome waves today - but you had to be patient.  With the low wind, takeoffs were super easy and pumping back out was limited only by my right quad (I'm going to move the mast forward for tomorrow's session to see if that balances out the system - I think I moved the battery forward to stop my left foot from hitting it - but that threw the balance off).

I did get a triple in a tight spot.

And I had some really ridiculously long rides with lots of hard cutbacks and swoopy carving turns.


I'll call it 22 waves today.


Damn good session today!!!

The forecasts are calling for a west wrap tomorrow...

W:5/F:10/S:3

No comments: