Sunday, January 14, 2024

Garage Works - 1/14/2024

 After dropping off Noe for music practice and a sleepover, and running a bunch of errands, I got to get some work done in the garage.

First up was laminating the bottom deck of No.34

I used 21 ounces of aluzine epoxy and it was perfect.  The temperature was also warm enough to have the epoxy harden in normal time parameters.


The bottom deck came out really nice.  I'll get more carbon fiber tomorrow and laminate the top deck.  I'm actually excited to get this one under trials. 


I also pressure tested the North Mode Pro 5.5.


And I got the harness line setup.

 

The winds coming on Tuesday are going to be pretty strong.  This wing could probably handle it, but I'll likely take out the Reedin SW2s (4.2m most likely).



No comments: