Monday, January 29, 2024

Garage Works - 1/29/2024

I got through the sanding regime on No.34 this evening.

I had a picture of the top deck also, but blogspot isn't liking it (keeps turning it on its side).

This board's primary duty will be as a wing board.  It may look like a shrunk down down wind foil board - and that's because it is.  I'm anticipating this board to move fast when powering up, which in turn will get the foil to lift way sooner.  

Secondarily it will be a Foil Drive Max board - in an effort to extend an already long battery life.  

I may also try to prone foil this board - at which point it may become a quiver killer, but for now I'll just focus on winging first. 


Dimensions below.  I'll get the wear coat (acrylic clear coat) on tomorrow - and maybe even cutout the deck pad and get it stuck on.


Now we just need some wind -

No comments: