Friday, January 12, 2024

Evening Session - 1/12/2024

Marlon and I went to WPB to fly drones - but we saw the surf, ran back to the truck, went back to the house and grabbed our boards of choice.

Marlon brought his longboard, and I brought the Sweet Potato.


This was a short session - but I ended up catching some really fun waves.  Each one caught was better than the previous one.  on my last one I had some really good turns and it was pretty long.

Marlon was catching whatever he wanted - longboard definitely helped.

Duke was out and prone foiling the board Prayot gave him to wingfoil.  Pretty smart to figure out where the foil goes by proning the board.  And he was also catching pretty much whatever wave he wanted. 


Fun (but really cold for Oahu) first surfing session of the year!!!

W:4/F:4/S:1

No comments: