Monday, January 1, 2024

Wing Foiling Session - 1/1/2024

I got in a second beach session this afternoon!!!  The wind came up to wingable levels.  By the time I got to the beach, Roland was already out winging.

I setup the lighter wind equipment (No.25, F One Eagle 1090/DW210, Reedin SW2 5.2) and it was perfect for the conditions present.

I did have issues with the Cedrus mast ventilating (a lot).  I'm going to try moving the fence further towards the foil to see if that helps. 


Fun session today!


I got in a bunch of tacks (onto inbound waves).


Super awesome way to welcome the New Year!


Not bad for a shorter session -


Some alternating winds - more E, then more NE trades.


The winds were perfect for the equipment I brought out today.


Most of the black slots are from the mast ventilating.


After winging, La, the kids and I met over at Nimitz Beach to take our annual beach picture.  No green flash today (clouds on the horizon).


Wonderful way to start the New Year!!!

W:1/F:1/S:0

No comments: