Thursday, January 25, 2024

Evening Session - 1/25/2024

I got in a late session today.  Prayot was foiling the AFS stuff, so I figured I would go out and see how he was doing on that gear.

I have not prone foil in quite some time.  And whenever I jump back to a different discipline, I usually eat it a bit until I get my footing/muscle memory back.

Today was no exception. 


There was actually some size today - and the waves were really clean.  Roland made the right call and had brought out a surfboard.

I brought out the short Cedrus mast (it was a low tide at 0.5') and the Progression 170.


I did eat several up front.  And even a few of the good ones - but I did catch a few nice rides - after eventually finding my "footing".  I did have some issue keeping the nose up when taking the drop.  I'm going to have to go back through my notes to see if I need to shim the base.

Good session!

W:6/F:12/S:4

No comments: