Sunday, May 31, 2020

Evening Session - 5/31/2020

Marlon and I hit the beach around 5pm - it was still a little crowded, but manageable.  The conditions were pretty much a copy of yesterday.  I changed out the front wing to the GL180 and the tail wing from the flat wing to the wing with turned up tips. 


With the GL180 I was picking up waves on one side of the beach and riding them all the way across to the other side.  Then I'd ride another back to the other side.  I pumped back out to the break several times and had a few 2 for 1s.  With the turned up tips rear I could turn the foil harder and I didn't breach a tip. 


I saw Marlon on several of his takeoffs (all on the peak).  He nearly completed a helicopter takeoff, almost got a cover up, and could have had a floater on another wave.


This was one of the best foiling days I had so far!

No comments: