Tuesday, May 26, 2020

No More Procrastinating

I opted out of foiling today to run some errands.  La needed some Gorilla Tape so off to Home Depot Noe and I went.  I found some low nap 4.5" rollers - I'll try these when laminating the next board, and a new sanding "net" from Diablo.


I got the 60 grit to test it out.  We got home and I went straight to sanding.  This sanding net really works well - none of the circular scratches that I normally get from sand paper, and the net was really efficient.


I got through most of the 60 grit sanding in less time than I would normally take.  And I actually felt satisfied with what I had accomplished where normally I'd be quite frustrated with burn throughs and those pesky circular scratches.  I'm going back to HD tomorrow to grab the other grits.  If this works out - I might actually stop bitching about sanding.

No comments: