Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Getting Things Done

Marlon and I finally put the finishing touches on his board.  Over the course of the past few days he finished the artwork, we got the wear/clear coat on the board, and we outfitted it (leash cord, finbox screws, cleaned up the boxes - one of them was really bad - epoxy everywhere, deck pad and a wax job).  Pretty good job overall.  Now we just need a good south swell...





Over the past few days I also got a bunch of things done.  I got the fin boxes routed out for the 4'10" EPS foilboard (although I have to trim some more).  I sanded the Go Foil Pedestal interior some more so I could get a better fitment.  I countersunk the screw holes on the Ono Foil W228 tail wing.


I made a new neoprene front wing cover for the GL140.  And I cut up a bunch of wood so I can make La a couple of trellis for our dragonfruit plants.

No comments: