Saturday, March 23, 2024

Garage Works - 3/23/2024

I got a bunch of stuff done today.  First I got delamination repairs on Duke's prone foil board completed.


He is only paying me $40 for the repair (he's having a baby soon with his girlfriend - I figured he'll be buried in diapers soon so I'd give him a break) - so I got it to functional, not perfect.  These XPS foam board with the perforated deck skins are weird, and they are even weirder to fix. 


I then cut out the templates I've had lying around.  These are No.33 and No.36.


And I transferred No.36 onto the glued up blank I made from the offcut.


And I got Noe to show me what she wanted fixed on her Laser.


I got the scratches/dings filled.  I'll sand them down tomorrow and maybe throw on a fiberglass patch for good measure.


Noe has already sold this boat to a KYC member - we are just trying to get it ship shape!

No comments: