Sunday, March 17, 2024

Dawn Patrol - 3/17/2024

Hit WPB on the dawn patrol this morning.

The tide was pretty low - and I ended up putting some scratches on the SF960 and the 350P...

The wind was low, temperature was chilly and the waves were coming up.


Still trying to dial in this setup.  I moved everything up in the tracks.  Still had a little bit of backfoot pressure.  Either it all still needs to be moved forward, or I need to take the shim off the rear stabilizer.  Still - probably the least backfoot pressure today - and at times it even felt balanced. 


Longest FD Max session yet.


I had some really long rides.  No repeats (the FD Max is not light) - but why even bother with the FD bolted on.

Before starting out, I changed the settings on the FD to drop it down to the medium power setting.  And it was perfect - I caught all but one (which probably wasn't even catchable) and I had more endurance - 2 hours....)


Dennis, Eddy, and Kalani were out on FDs.  Andrew and Noel were out on SUP foils,

Towards the second half of the session, some decent sized ones were coming through.  I had one that I was up on mast full height and it was still overhead - so good!!!


The wind is trying to make a comeback... we will see what comes up -

W:30/FD:19/F:4/S:8

No comments: